Bundledocs are pleased to announce that we have developed a seamless integration between our software and Docordo – a cloud based document management system. Having already integrated with a number of systems, including Dropbox, our integration allows you to effortlessly upload any document contained within your system directly into Bundledocs.
Within this article we will outline how to set-up the integration between your Bundledocs and Docordo accounts. In addition, we will also detail how to upload your documents from Docordo into Bundledocs. Let’s take a look at how it’s done.
Integrate Docordo with Bundledocs
- Login to your Bundledocs Account.
- Select your email in top right corner & choose ‘My Account’ from the dropdown
- Within the ‘Account Information’ section, select the ‘+’ beside ‘Change User Type’ to reveal this section.
- Within ‘Change User Type’, select ‘DOCORDO_USER’ from the dropdown.
- Click ‘Update’. A ‘Docordo Credentials’ section will appear.
- Select the ‘+’ beside ‘Docordo Credentials’ to reveal this section. Provide your Docordo Domain, Username and Password. Click ‘Update’. This will automatically link your two accounts.
Uploading your Docordo Files into Bundledocs:
- Within your case, select the ‘Upload’ button.
- A window will appear. Select the ‘+’ beside ‘Add From Docordo’.
- Enter the Client/Matter number in your Docordo DMS
- Documents current held within this Matter will be displayed
- Select the documents you want uploaded
- Select the ‘Load Documents’ button to complete the upload.
Learn more about Bundledocs Integration:
Bundledocs software can be integrated with other document, records or practice management systems, for more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 21 4826320