Bundledocs makes adding annotations to your digital binder simple. In today's post we will take you through the latest annotation features available and will even include a short video to show you how it all works.
Annotations with a Difference
Our range of annotations include the ability to highlight important text, add comments, create document reference links and even completely redact confidential information (ensuring no trace-ability) from your pdf binder.
But that's not all. With our unique design you can do so much more with annotations. What's this you ask?
When introducing new features we give a lot of thought to the way you create and build binders. After all, our aim is to make it as simple and effortless as possible. For that reason we have designed annotations to be applied to the documents rather than on the completed bundle.
With this there is absolutely no change to the way you apply annotations. Really, the main difference is the amazing flexibility and benefits it offers you! These include:
- No Annotations Lost. If you apply updates or re-generate your bundle, you don't have to worry about losing any annotations. As they are applied to the documents you can make as many changes as needed and all your annotations will still be there!
- You Decide What Annotations are Included: With every generation of your bundle, you can choose what annotations are included and added to your bundle.
- You Decide Who's Annotations are Included: If you are working with others, you can even choose which person's annotations are added to each bundle you generate.
- Effortlessly Add Private Comments: When working with others on a bundle, you may want to include some personal comments that only you can see. With Bundledocs you can! Not only that, you can choose whether you want to include them or not in each bundle you generate.
- All-in-one Solution: Bundledocs handles everything from pdf conversion, document bundling, secure sharing, collaboration and annotations. No need to purchase a range of solutions, get Bundledocs and get the results you want!
A New Way to Annotate
Before developing our range of annotation features, we spoke with a number of clients to discover the real pain points of annotations. For many this was dealing with updates and changes to their bundle (once the annotations are already applied).
As many of you know, making changes in Bundledocs in simple. You can easily add documents, make amendments and with one click your entire bundle is instantly re-numbered, re-indexed, re-hyperlinked, re-bookmarked etc. We even have our late inserts feature for times when you want to add documents and not affect the existing table of content and page numbering.
When developing our range of annotations, we wanted to make them as user friendly and flexible as possible. With other solutions, the annotations are added to the final completed bundle. But what if changes are made? All these annotations and all the work you've done is lost when an updated version of your binder is produced.
That just didn't seem right. That's why we developed our annotations with a difference.
For you there is absolutely no change to the way you apply annotations. Simply add your annotations (highlights, comments, redactions, pin-point links etc.) and save. The real difference is we add the annotations to the original documents, rather than on the completed binder. Meaning if you update or re-generate your bundle, nothing is lost. Make as many changes as you need and your annotations will still be there!
HOW DO I ADD ANNOTATIONS TO MY DIGITAL PDF BINDER?
Check out our short video (it's only 3 minutes long) to see how simple it is to add annotations to your digital pdf binder using Bundledocs. Take a look now...