Make your law firm paperless with Bundledocs
Making the switch to a paperless office - or at least a less paper office - is more than just simply scanning everything and converting your paper files into electronic copies. You need to have the right software, processes and systems in place that are relevant to your firm and address your practices requirements.
When it comes to document bundling or preparing documents for court, Bundledocs has got you covered. We offer a range of features that help save you time, reduce the hassle associated with document production - and offer a paperless solution for your firm.
So, what ways can Bundledocs help your firm move towards a paperless office?
- Online Storage: Upload and store all files needed for your bundle in Bundledocs. All files are securely stored in one location.
- Complete Access: As a Cloud based solution, you can access your documents and work on your bundle at any time, any place and from any device.
- Effortless Collaboration: Use Bundledocs to collaborate with Counsel, colleagues and co-workers. Share your bundle, work on it with others, keep copies of drafts.
- Secure Share: Securely send draft or completed bundles to colleagues, counsel, other side solicitors or any third party.
- Paperless Bundle Creation: Create your complete bundles from scratch. Effortlessly upload files directly into Bundledocs. Any physical paper or incoming mail that is received can be scanned, stored in your document management system and/or uploaded directly into Bundledocs. Easily review, change and amend your bundle as many times as you need - with no paper wasted and no extra cost!
- Powerful Integrations: Bundledocs has developed integrations with leading cloud based solutions including: NetDocuments, Clio, Box, Dropbox, OneDrive, GoogleDrive, Worldox Cloud - to name just a few. See our complete list of integration partners.
Not just for lawyers. Many Bundledocs users are using our solution to help make their office paperless. Check out a quote below or discover what our customers are saying about Bundledocs.