Legal IT Professionals earlier today released the results of their ‘Global Legal IT Cloud Survey’.
The report details some key issues that exist concerning the adoption of cloud technologies within the legal sector, including:
- Moving key applications to the cloud
- Are people changing their minds about cloud computing?
- Are clients worried about legal IT in the cloud?
- Cloud on the horizon
- BYOD and the public cloud
- Which applications/services are suitable for the public cloud?
- What issues still need to be addressed?
- Reaping the benefits
The full report is available to download for free via http://litn.eu/gcsr2012
Bundledocs legal software is a cloud based software that enables legal professionals to quickly and easily create a court ready brief. With automatic indexing, numbering, sectioning, formatting and bookmarking, creating briefs has never been easier. Learn more today.