For most legal teams, compiling legal brief documents is an essential part of their pre-trial preparation. When compiling a legal brief for court it is imperative that the required rules and requirements are followed. One of the requirements for every legal brief is an index, which should be included at the front of each brief.
No need to Manually Create an Index, with Bundledocs it's Automatic!
With Bundledocs brief building software the days of manually creating an index are over. Users simply upload their documents to their unique Bundledocs account, arrange documents in the correct order and Bundledocs will automatically generate a full index. Furthermore, if any changes or amendments are required once the brief has been completed, Bundledocs will automatically generate a new index – at no extra cost.
Indexed document created using Bundledocs - Sample
Bundledocs automatically produces a complete index for your bundle.
- Hyperlinked Index: Your index page is automatically hyperlinked so you can quickly navigate your bundle. Click and you're there.
- Fully Customisable: Your index can be customised to meet your requirements. For example, include a document dates column, choose alternative ordering scheme, hide section and document levels, amend names and headings, set fonts and styles etc.
- Making Changes is Simple: If you need to make changes to your bundle, you simple click one button and Bundledocs will instantly prepare a completely new index.
- Late inserts: If you've added documents at the last minute and don't want to re-generate your index, that is not a problem. Simply mark any new documents as late inserts. Bundledocs will then apply an alternative numbering scheme to those newly added documents and the current index will not be affected.
- Share your Index Page: When working with others you can easily share your complete bundle - directly from Bundledocs. We have added a great feature that allows you to generate a copy of your index page only. This can then be easily shared with others - so there's no need to waste paper.
- Save, Print or Share your Bundle: Whether you need to create a physical hard copy bundle or electronic brief, Bundledocs is the solution for you. You can download a PDF copy of your bundle at any time. This can then be saved to your computer, DMS, a CD or USB; emailed or securely shared from Bundledocs; or printed. Your bundle, your choice!
How to create an index for legal documents - Video
How can Bundledocs automatically create a index for your bundle? Take a look at our video to see it in action...
Step One: Create your Bundle
Step Two: Create your Sections (if needed)
Step Three: Upload your Documents
Step Four: Customise and Generate your Bundle
Step Five: Download your Bundle
Bundledocs is unique software that has been designed to help legal teams easily compile a formatted, indexed and paginated legal document brief. Why not try Bundledocs for yourself? Avail of our FREE trial and see how you can quickly and easily create an index for your legal documents. Create your free trial today!