At Bundledocs, we have been busy enhancing our product to ensure we continue to deliver the best service offering to you. Over the last few months, we have been conducting research into how people use Bundledocs and based on this valuable feedback we have made a few key changes.
Let's take a quick look at some of our latest updates...
1. DESIGN: One of the most significant changes made in this release is the removal of the Storage Area. Don't worry all the same features you use are still here.
2. UPLOAD: Our new design means no more dragging and dropping from the Storage Area to the Work Area. Now you will upload directly into the relevant sections of your bundle.
3. MERGE DOCUMENTS: The merge function has been re-introduced in our latest release enabling you to easily merge multiple documents into a single file.
4. TITLE PAGE: From our research we have found that users often have difficulty finding the 'Upload Bundle Title Page' feature. As such, this is now contained within the Generate options.
5. PREVIEW COMPLETED BUNDLE: Now once you generate your bundle a preview window will automatically appear. From this you can easily review your bundle, download or even print.
Our new release is scheduled for Monday December 1st 2014. If you have any queries or questions regarding our latest updates, please get in contact with our team today!